37ft Powerboat Full-Day Snorkeling and Beach Adventure - St. Thomas & St. John
Book your passage on our 37-foot Interpid power boat for an amazing and comfortable day of snorkeling, beach hopping, and fun in the sun. Your full-day charter provides opportunities to experience the best of the Caribbean, whether it’s the natural beauty of the Virgin Islands and snorkeling encounters with exotic undersea life, or it’s partying at beach bars, sunbathing on white sand beaches, and enjoying music on the top-of-the-line on-board sound system. Customize your trip your way and ask your captain for recommendations on the best places to visit and a guided history of the islands as you cruise.
Your powerboat has all the amenities and creature comforts for your trip, including front, rear, and captain-side seating for up to 12 passengers. There’s a large cooler pre-filled with ice and water to chill your drinks, a cubby cabin for dry storage, a high-end JL sound system with smartphone hookup, a freshwater washdown to rinse off, a dive door for easy water access, and snorkel gear for adults and children. Bring the entire family, or make it a party with your friends. But book now to secure your private charter and an unforgettable adventure!
Duration: 7 hours
Maximum Passengers: 12 passengers
Cost: $1100 (base price for 6 people) + $25 per additional person over 6 people
Captain’s Fee is included. Gratuity not included.
Fuel fees are not included and are charged separately at the completion of the charter.
- Enjoy 7 hours boating, snorkeling, beaches and sun in the sparkling Caribbean
- Customize your charter with the places and things you want to see and do
- Explore numerous islands, caves, and reefs
- Snorkel beneath the sea and look for sea turtles, colorful reef fish and more
- Sunbathe on the sundeck or on the best beaches in St. Thomas and St. John
- Visit beach bars and party with friends and family
- Enjoy dancing and music from the on-board sound system
- Learn about the history of the islands and their unique geography
- Swim right off the boat in the shallow waters
- Learn to use professional, high-quality snorkeling gear
Before You Book
- All charters leave from Compass Point Marina in St. Thomas and at the National Park dock in St. John
- Full-day charters are 7 hours
- Please enter your preferred pickup island, St. Thomas or St. John, in the Notes section of your checkout page.
- Please bring towels, swimsuits, sunscreen and cover-ups
- Spray-on sunscreen is not permitted on the boat (lotion sunscreen allowed)
- Fuel consumption is not included and depends on usage & price per gallon (usually between $200 - $300 per trip)
- Fuel costs can be charged to your credit card
- High-quality snorkeling gear for children and adults is available
- Please bring any food or drinks you wish to enjoy
- Bring your iPhone or iPod for music during your journey
- All ages are welcome on all charters
Departure point: Compass Point Marina, St. Thomas and the National Park Dock, St. John
Departure time: 9:00 AM
Duration: 7 hours
Return details: 4:00 PM
- 7-hour powerboat charter with your preferred itinerary
- 37ft powerboat with comfortable seating for 9 people, dive door, JL sound system and more
- Wet bar and cooler for drinks and alcoholic beverages (beverages not included)
- Freshwater washdown for rinsing
- Free, high-quality snorkeling gear for all ages and sizes
- Expert guides for help with navigating the islands
- Gratuities for the captain are not included in the price
- Fuel costs are not included in the price.
- Due to distance, boats do not go to St. Croix
Fuel fees will be calculated at the end of the trip and can be paid via credit card.
While we will attempt to provide the boat you requested, sometimes a boat may be out of service due to required maintenance or repairs, and we reserve the right to substitute a similar-sized boat if the one you selected is not available.
All cancellations made at least 48 hours before departure date will result in a 100% refund. If cancelled fewer than 48 hours before your departure, your booking will not be refunded. Any charters cancelled due to weather will result in a 100% reimbursement.