A Local's Guide to St. Thomas: Restaurants Guide
The turquoise Caribbean Sea, white sand beaches, and laid-back island lifestyle may be what gets you here, but you’ll be surprised when you experience and fall in love with the many aspects of Virgin Islands culture that make us a one-of-a-kind vacation destination. And our cuisine is a big part of it! From local rum and inventive island cocktails to fresh Caribbean lobster and international fusions, dining at the best restaurants in St Thomas will be the proverbial cherry on top of your island vacation sunday. Whether you’re looking for casual bites after a day of powerboating or a celebratory romantic dinner for two, our St Thomas restaurant guides will make your island meal planning easy and get your stomach rumbling for your paradise vacation!
St. Thomas Restaurant Guides:
- Red Hook Restaurant Guide- Located on the East End of the island, Red Hook is a great place to grab a bite before or after a boat charter and is THE place for St. Thomas nightlife with plenty of restaurants, bars, pubs, happy hours, and musical entertainment.
- Havensight Restaurant Guide- The main cruise port in St. Thomas is located in Havensight with an abundance of shops and quick bites offering a great day among the towering ships and vacation celebrations.
- Downtown Charlotte Amalie Restaurant Guide- Historic alleyways lined with tax-free jewelry and specialty shops and fantastic waterfront views, there are so many reasons why downtown is a don’t miss, and you’ll want to be sure to sample some delicious Caribbean cuisine with your duty-free deals.
- Frenchtown Restaurant Guide- The quaint fishing village that is Frenchtown is the perfect spot to enjoy some fresh Caribbean seafood and experience the local flavor.
- Northside Restaurant Guide- This remote area of St. Thomas is well worth the trip as it’s home to lush foliage, breathtaking views, and some of the top rated restaurants on island.
Enjoying the best restaurants St Thomas has to offer is sure to be a highlight of your vacation. Each island and each area has a unique and memorable experience to offer. Get ready to immerse yourself in the cuisine, the culture, and the islands with each delicious bite!
If you have any questions about dining in St. Thomas or any inquiries about the islands, call or e-mail us for authentic local insight.
Dine the Island Way,