Caneel Bay and Henley Cay Ecotours with Lunch
Enjoy the best of our two favorite tour locations—Caneel Bay and Henley Cay—for a beautiful and inspiring ecotour that includes kayaking, hiking, snorkeling, and a great picnic lunch!
On this tour you will start at the National Park's Visitor Center in Cruz Bay and hike the Lind Point Trail, learning about the inque and fascinating wildlife that call this area home. The hike takes you to Honeymoon Beach, a picturesque and secluded beach nestled on the North Shore of the island. From there, the kayak portion of the tour begins as you paddle accross the bay to Honey Cay. Henley's protected beach is fringed on both sides with a fabulous coral reef teeming with colorful schools of fish, perfect for our first snorkel of the tour. Then, board your kayak once again to reach the second snorkel destination around Scott Beach. You will discover an impressive collection of colorful corals including brain, pillar, sheet, star and the endangered elkhorn and staghorn. Scott Beach is also frequented by sea turtles roaming among the seagrass, so keep your eyes peeled! From there, you will return to Honeymoon Beach in your kayak where your picnic lunch will be waiting for you. Feel free to relax after your tour in a hammock or lounge chair under a coconut tree. A perfect and invigorating day spent in paradise.
Henley Cay St. John Kayaking and Snorkeling Tours - 3 Hrs
St. John Eco Hiking and Snorkeling Tours - 3 Hrs
St. Thomas Mangrove Lagoon Snorkeling and Kayaking Tour - 2.5 Hrs
Ecotour and Lunch - St. Thomas Mangrove Lagoon and Cas Cay - 5 Hrs
St. Thomas Mangrove Lagoon and Cas Cay Ecotours - 3 Hrs
Duration: 5 hours
Child (ages 8-12): $79
- Five-hour tour of the best of Caneel Bay and Henley Cay in St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Hiking, snorkeling, and kayaking with expert instruction and interpretation by our guides
- Breathtaking, scenic views and exploration of spectacular ecosystems and coral reefs
- Opportunities to observe and encounter sea turtles, sting rays, seabirds, fish, and more
- Picnic lunch included provided by Bikinis on the Beach Bar & Grill
- Snorkeling gear, kayaks, paddles, and life jackets included
- Free lockers, beverages, and snacks provided at Honeymoon Beach (toward the end of your tour)
- Outstanding, friendly service from our professional eco guides
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- Bring clothing that can get wet and a hat, sunglasses, etc. for sun protection
- Bring a bathing suit and towel
- Bring watershoes or sandals with a strap around the heel recommended
- Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time of your departure
- Cancellations within 24 hours or a failure to show up for your tour will result in a full charge for the cost of your tour
Departure point: The Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay, St John. (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour)
Departure time: Based on your reservation
Duration: 5 hours
Return information: You will return with your guide to Honeymoon Beach Hut at Caneel Bay, St. John, where you may choose to relax for the rest of your day. The Honeymoon Hut at Caneel Bay has a gift shop, restrooms, hammocks, water sports rental, beach chairs and underwater camera rentals.
- Five-hour multi-eco adventure with hiking, kayaking, and snorkeling
- Professional instruction and interpretation by an eco-guide
- All safety, snorkeling, kayaking equipment, and life jackets included
- Free lockers, dressing room, and toilet facilities provided at Honeymoon Beach (toward the end of your tour)
- Picnic lunch provided by Bikinis on the Beach Bar & Grill
- Beverages and snacks included
- Gratuities for excellent service not included (15-20% recommended)
Our departure point is the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay, St. John.:
From St Thomas:
Take the ferry, which departs from Red Hook (the eastern most point of St Thomas) every hour on the hour in both directions—$7 per person each way—a 15-minute scenic and enjoyable ride. Once in St John, walk two blocks to the left towards the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center.
Lunch is included in the price of the tour and is provided by Bikinis on the Beach Bar & Grill, located at Honeymoon Beach.
Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to show up for your tour, then no refund will be given.