Half-Day Snorkeling and Sailing Tours in St. Thomas
Experience the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean and enjoy a fantastic snorkeling adventure on a fabulous half-day sail in St. Thomas! We’ll whisk you away from the mainland and out onto the Caribbean Sea, where we’ll provide you with snorkeling gear and instruction so you can enjoy an up-close experience of the natural aquatic beauty and wildlife of the Virgin Islands. A light snack and open bar are included, and our half-day excursion will leave you with plenty of time to explore more of St. Thomas before or after your trip. Our amiable crew will serve you aboard our multi-hull catamaran sailing vessel, which features expansive decks, a shade awning, a fresh water shower, clean restrooms, and convenient floatation devices. Morning snacks include muffins and fresh fruit, and afternoon sails feature fresh vegetable crudité with pretzels and dip. All of our trips include a very open bar. Book now to reserve your half-day snorkeling and sailing adventure!
Duration: 3 hours
Ages (3-12yrs): $40
Ages (0-2): $0
- Experience the natural beauty and wildlife above and below the waters of the Caribbean
- Breathtaking catamaran sail off St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Coral reef snorkeling with complimentary gear and instruction
- Snacks, beverage service, and a very open bar included
- Outstanding, friendly service from our experienced crew
- Easy access boarding ladders and plenty of space and comfort
- Expansive decks, shade awning, and floatation devices
- Fresh water shower and clean and comfortable restrooms
- Quality snorkeling gear and iPod-ready stereo system
Before You Book
- Bring your own swimwear, towels, and sunscreen
- Bring a bag for your belongings
- Use our complimentary snorkeling equipment or bring your own
- Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund.
- If you are on a cruise ship that is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged.
Departure point: Sugar Bay Resort & Spa, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Departure time: 9:00am or 1:00pm (based on your reservation)
Duration: 3 hours
Return time: 12:00pm or 4:00pm (based on your departure time and reservation)
- Muffins (morning sail)
- Fresh fruit (morning sail)
- Fresh veggie crudité (afternoon sail)
- Pretzels and dip (afternoon sail)
- Very open bar (morning and afternoon)
- Half-day sail aboard a multi-hull catamaran sailing boat
- Light snacks
- Very open bar
- Snorkeling, gear, and instruction
- Fresh water shower
- Clean and comfortable restrooms
- Floatation devices
- Gratuities not included
Our company has been providing outstanding sailing experiences and first-class service since 1989. We are very happy to have the best crew and captains in the Caribbean. They have been with us for many years and take great pride in combining safety, professionalism and outstanding customer service. Our main goal is to provide our guests with the very best day of their vacation.
Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour. Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund. If you are on a cruise ship and it is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged. If passenger minimums are not met, all sails are subject to cancellation.