Large Group Power Catamaran Tour - USVI
Perfect for large groups of up to 32 passengers, this private power catamaran tour is ideal for weddings, corporate events, large parties, and families. Take in the best sights and activities in the U.S. Virgin Islands on a full-day charter to some of the world’s most beautiful locations!
Create your own itinerary with the help of our knowledgeable captain and crew members. Explore and snorkel some of the world’s most spectacular reefs, dip your toes in spectacular white sand beaches, swim through pristine Caribbean waters, and visit great local spots for delicious food and plentiful beach bars. The options are yours to decide!
Enjoy fresh fruit and juice in the morning and an afternoon snack later on. Feel free to bring aboard your own catered meals for you and your guests. Cool off with open bar drinks or your boat’s signature JB Juice. Relax on the spacious catamaran deck or sunbathe in the ocean on floats or with vests. At the end of the day, you can freshen up in our freshwater showers and prepare for your return to port in our convenient on-board changing rooms.
When you’re looking for a great way to entertain a wedding party, employees, or any large group, a day on the beautiful Caribbean is unlike any other experience! Book your catamaran tour now!
Duration: 8 hours (charters run during normal business hours)
Maximum Passengers: Up to 32
- Relax aboard our 46-foot catamaran for an easy ride to local islands
- Create your own itinerary with our knowledgeable crew
- Enjoy full-service from our friendly crew and deck members
- Take in the natural landscapes and sights of the islands
- Enjoy the pristine white sand beaches of the Caribbean
- Make use of complementary high-quality snorkeling gear and professional instruction from our crew
- Snorkel through the pristine, warm waters of the USVI and/or BVI
- Explore the reefs and marine life around secluded islands and coves
- Dine on fresh fruit and enjoy a midday snack
- Sip on your favorite drink from our open bar
- Try our signature “JB Juice”
- Experience our sunbathing decks, shade decks, and a spacious catamaran ride
- Make use of available flotation devices and vests
- Take advantage of freshwater shower and changing rooms
- Board and exit the boat with our easy-access ladders
- Enjoy fun island music with our iPod- and Bluetooth-ready speakers
Before You Book
- Bring your own swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hats, or beach accessories
- Bring only cream sunscreen on the catamaran (sprays can make the deck slippery!)
- Additional cash for lunch or on-island drinks is needed
- Credit cards can be used on other purchases
- Purchase a waterproof camera for snorkeling
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before departure
Departure point: Compass Point Marina, St. Thomas or Cruz Bay, St. John
Departure time: 8:15 AM (St. Thomas) and 8:50 AM (St. John on request)
* Please note that our departure time is flexible for our private tours during regular business hours.
Duration: 8 hours
Return time: Return St. Thomas between 4:30 and 5:00 pm
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh tropical fruit juice
- Afternoon snacks
- Open bar
- Water, beer, soda, and signature “JB Juice”
- Personal catering can be brought aboard
- Custom itinerary and sail times
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Open bar and cold drinks all day
- Quality snorkeling gear and professional instruction
- Flotation devices and vests
- Fresh water shower and comfortable changing rooms
- Fuel and captain’s fee
- Gratuities not included
- Lunch not included
All crew members and captains are trained professionals to ensure you are safe during your sail. Captain Nate has over 15 years of experience and has a Coast Guard issued license for sailing. Our outstanding customer service ensures you always have the best experience while visiting the islands and using our charters. All itineraries are subject to change due to sea condition and weather.
48 hours notice is required prior to day of trip for full refund.
Please note: We will make every effort to provide the requested trip, however mechanical breakdowns, weather, and/or minimum occupancy may force us to cancel or reschedule. In these instances, a rain check or full refund will be provided.